View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 04:23 AM   #24
barryn
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13517
Extended Warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jking View Post
Yes that’s right. I cancelled the extended warranties that Crapping World “helped” me buy (I know, I had to participate in the purchase too!). But, by canceling the $7200 (all of them added) I save that $7200+ the $7200 that pays down my loan + over $7000 in interest on the loan! ��
That was for a 4 year warranty, so now I am self-insured. Course I can’t really travel for 3+ years, til I retire! So I think will work out fine. Especially the $1100 tire warranty which will buy my new tires when I do hit the road! Live and learn.
They always want you to put it on your loan. We do not do that, Just in case we cancel we get the refund back in cash. If it is in the Loan, it goes back to the Bank to pay down on the loan. THEY NRVER TELL YOU THAT!!!!! So we pay cash for it to use the money to help pay for the repair they refuse to pay for. When buying an RV, at the end of the deal, if we decide to purchase an extended warranty, we pay cash for it. We have found that this is the best way to do that, or put your cash in a CD , interest rates looking pretty good now. Loan rates are sucking really BAD now! NOW AM JUST SAYING...….
barryn is offline   Reply With Quote