View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #16
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
I am one who does not care what Keystone does to the visible improvements to any one of their products. It will be the frosty Friday in Hades before I buy another Montana.

Add all the "improvements" that should have been there in the first place, like proper rated tires, suspension, this list goes on and on. Until they do what is necessary to have the product at the end of the production line be the best it can be as far as "Quality Control" and "Workmanship" they will never sell me another Montana.

Those that make excuses, stating it is a moving home subjected to all kinds of conditions our S&B's are not, maintenance is required whether a Montana or a regular home, along with upkeep. Phooey! There is "NO" excuse for poor workmanship or quality of the build. If you could absolutely not prevent tanks from failing, frame flex, walls separating, these kinds of things, then we can tolerate excuses, otherwise don't make them.

I bought a 5th wheel intended to be hauled around the countryside to enjoy either part time living or extended living, that is what Keystone and others make, they just do not make it capable of doing this without major problems in a lot of cases.

If I had even a small portion of the problems I have had with my Montana on my new Dodge truck, I would "never" buy another Dodge nor would I ever recommend it to anyone. There will be no recommendations from me with respect to Keystone until they fix the quality of the units they build, and we all know I am not talking about aesthetics that we all can see.

There is absolutely no temptation on my part to remotely consider one of these units, I will keep what I have, now that I know the devil within.
Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote