Thread: Are you armed?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 02:43 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Helen has a little trouble with the slide on the Government model 45 or for that matter with any large frame auto. We own a couple of large frame autos as well as some large frame revolvers EX. SW M27 357 Mag. We find them not well suited for concealed carry as they are sort of difficult to conceal. We also prefer the pistol over the revolver for concealed carry and the smaller frame auto,The Bersa380 is a really nice firearm or something similar in 9mm.Personal preference..Just a note.. I have been a hunter all my life having grown up in NW PA and firearms of all kinds were just a normal part of life. Member of NRA , been a home and hunter safety course instructor and nearly became Concealed carry instructor (time restraints) We are not however a big fan of concealed carry concept ..It is a indicator of how our society has degraged that we, the law abiding folk feel the need.. We have the right, I understand the need, we choose not be be a victim. It just concerns me that our society has let us down to the point that we can not trust socity to protect us. Sad. Very sad. Carring the weapon does not make me feel secure..It takes me back to another place and another time where everyone is a potential enemy. Such is life..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote