View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #17
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
Well I have a little update to post today. I went to see the surgeon today as it has been 3 weeks since I have been on Mobic to get the inflammation down to see if it would help with the snapping and pain in my knee. He asked how I was doing and of course I said the same as I was 3 weeks ago, in pain. He cranked on it for a while and then said he thinks the nylon disk is to loose and this is causing the snap with every step. So into x-ray we went and he forced my knee sideways while they took the x-rays to see if it was loose. And guess what it is. I believe I said that at least 6 weeks ago!!! So I have 2 choices one is to live with it and the second is to go in and put in the next thicker disk. I told him I could not live with 5-6 level pain forever! So they need to go in and put in the thicker nylon in a few weeks. At least this time it should be about a day and a half in the hospital and a quicker recovery. Bad part is I just spent 13 weeks in PT and need to just about start over! Thank god I work for a great company!