View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 06:44 AM   #15
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by LonnieB

Very nice Glenn and Lorraine, I'll bet your faces hurt from all the grinning. I really like the darker wood, and the new sofa sleeper.

Congratulations again.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by WildBigBill

Great unit, love sofa bed but wife doesn't like dark wood.

Bill.
The pictures actually make the wood look darker than it is. In our opinion the wood is just a shade darker and after you're in it for awhile you don't even notice the slight difference

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Chuck and Carol

What color scheme did you get? Still trying to find one in NY. Might be one at Alpin Haus, but not going today. Expecting 8 inches of snow. Up north got dumped on. Now really ----- don't you miss it

Carol
If I recall it's called Desert Sunset. We actually thought we were getting the Sapphire with the blue recliners and dinette chairs and at first were not happy with the Desert Sunset with green recliners and chairs. As it turned out we are glad that part of the order got screwed up.

Here Pulaski area got 77 inches but of course for that area it's just a dusting. If I remember they get well over 100 FEET each year.

Anyway, I promise there will be many more pictures to come.
Tomorrow the new graphics will be put on the TV. If you can picture the nose graphics that's what I'm having put on without the word Monatna.
I am also getting a custom made sign with our names and where we are from, a side view of the Monty AND the MOC logo. The sign is ALL hand painted on both sides. A lady from New Brunswick staying here in the park makes them. After you see ours, I just know some of you will be wanting your own so I am trying to negotiate a price and a way of ordering them. More on that later.

We haven't received the NEW sofa as yet but it should be in sometime next week.
Thought they also forgot the 50AMP Autoformer but found they had hard wired it in. That made me a happy camper as I was going to pay an electrician to do it.
They also installed the MorRyde pin box at the last possible minute. Lorraine and I were just finishing moving everything over as they completed the installation. For you SuperGlide owners, MorRyde has their own adapter plate that with just 4 bolts can be removed to tow the Monty with a standard hitch.
Also added the skirt for around the pin box area. Works great for getting stuff out of sight.

OK Gotta get back at it before Lorraine gets home from work. We have most of the living area stuff put away but I'm just getting started on the basement.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote