View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
cmyooynk
Established Member

M.O.C. #10224
2010 347 THT-toy hauler WOW

Go ahead and try to wipe the smile off of our faces--you can't. We've been in a very nice TT since 2005. From KC MO we've traveled to NC, KY, Ar and MO camping destinations. Spent most of our camping time within 20 miles of home--yearning for more. 5/7/2010 we took delivery on our Mountaineer 347 THT (ordered 3/11/2010). There are always surprises. Like the factory putting in a fireplace (not on the order). Our first week out temps were in the 40s for lows so the evenings and mornings we were wrapped in luxury (our new 5er) and warmed by the hearth. Our dealer gave us a very nice discount off the msrp on the fireplace.
Our dealer also gave us 2 complimentary nights in their CG to become acquainted. The walk through was pretty quick---1 1/2 hours but we had visits from 3 dealer employees checking to make sure things were ok. Mary and I left for Branson MO for a week of relaxing.
As an intro this is sure going another route so I'll quit with this. OOYNK is the tag on our Heritage softail, therefore my log in name. The 2010 F-350 dw, 4X2, crew, V-10, long bed did great and for nearly 2 weeks we acted as if we were fulltimers. We started dreaming about a TH 5 years ago, now we dream where we are going to pull it. WOW
Thanks for the forums and all the info. Just don't pinch us.
Enjoy the ride, Darrell
cmyooynk is offline   Reply With Quote