View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 05:12 AM   #15
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dsprik

The guy said his wife loved driving it and that once I got used to it I'd love it. I'm sure I'd have fun driving it.
Don't know where he got "once I got used to it I'd love it". I drove MDT's, not RVing but cargo trailers, and I never loved it. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy driving but I enjoy driving my 2500HD for both towing and as a daily driver much more than I would ever love driving an MDT.
Lorraine has never pulled the Monty and probably never will. But on a daily basis Lorraine would much rather drive an Impala but she realizes we need a TV and is happy with our present TV. But, there is absolutely NO WAY that she would even consider driving an MDT much less buying one.

One last point to be made...Truth be known Montana does not recommend full timing in the Montana for liability reasons. Montana knows full well that many of us full time in their rigs and they still cover us warranty wise and in some cases beyond warranty expiration dates.

Jack,Janet &Koko, Stay with the Montana as you get into full timing. You won't regret it!
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote