Thread: HELP -URGENT
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
rfdbrown32166
Established Member

M.O.C. #17238
HELP -URGENT

I am 5th wheel living full time in B.C. Canada. Today it is -4° (just below freezing for my American friends). This morning my 12 volt system quit working. My 110 volt system is okay. Problem being of course is that my propane furnace is 12 volts as are all but three of my lights. So I have no heat other than one 1500 watt electric heater and the heater in my electric fire place.

I checked my battery and it is dead only reading .09 volts. I took out the battery an had it checked, they said it appeared fine but needed to be charged. I have it on the charger and the battery repair depot said to leave it on charge foe 3 hours then bring it back for a recheck. They said it sounded like my inverter wasn't cutting in or maybe it quit working.

So I am trying to determine where the inverter is located. I can see where the wires run from out of the front storage compartment on the driver's side into the 'basement' storage area but that is where I lose track of them.

Any help would be appreciated, the electric heaters are keeping up but I'll soon need the forced air heating to keep warm.
rfdbrown32166 is offline   Reply With Quote