View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 03:36 PM   #5
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
hit the nail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
If mid jack and rear on same side are creeping down it can only be caused by one of two issues.

The mid/rear levelers operate in tandem on each side. Each side is separate from each other

Either 1 if the mid/rear levelers is bypassing internally or the solenoid valve for that respective valve is not closed all the way

There is a manual port screw on the solenoid used for manual operation that may not be fully tight. This can also let the solenoid bypass fluid.

Use 1/8 inch Allen wrench and lightly snug it
Ah Haa This sounds easy I `ll try this first. Since it`s 2 at once I would think it`s the solenoid leaking and not the individual jacks cause replacing them would be expensive, not sure if that`s covered under the 3 year structural warranty and the thought of going to my selling dealer after the last and only try at them fixing something under warranty failed miserably. (Frame flex issue that I ended up fixing my self). Contacted a guy that made my hydraulic lines for my equipment, said he can rebuild any hydraulic cylinder with new seals for a reasonable price. I have 3 more trips planed in the next 4 months and will be damned if I `m going to let my unit sit at a dealers lot for who knows how long for them to screw it up anyway. Beside the large zip ties work just fine at holding the rams up until repaired.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote