View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 04:52 AM   #35
walterc2
Established Member

M.O.C. #20874
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO ARMY View Post
We had heat issue this am, I turn the furnace on the fan star t running I heard the click noise and the burner started then in 3 sec the burner stops the fan is still going then the click noise and burner going at least three times then the furnace turned off.
I checked the propane tanks all ok check exhaust to make sure no obstruction , check the fuse and ran the three burner stove and everything is running fine . Thanks in advance for the advice
GO ARMY, considering your wet weather conditions, I would strongly suggest that when conditions permit to take off the outside furnace cover and check for wetness inside. If the control board gets damp or wet, it can malfunction, giving you the symptoms you describe. Ask me how I know that . . . . The outside cover on my HC was allowing water to drip in at the top, due to a bad sealing job at the factory. Some silicone caulk took care of that issue. When I had your problem, I actually had water on the control board and connections to it. I disconnected the power, both 12V and AC, and then took off and dried all the connections I could, and then used a small hair dryer to dry the whole area out. Poof, furnace worked!
2018 Silverado 3500HD
walterc2 is offline   Reply With Quote