View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:29 PM   #7
team bradfield
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19994
when we bought our SOB we purchased the extended warranty, Protective Asset Services. we had a CB go out as we were leaving Fort Wilderness Resort at WDW on May 5th. (that was the last straw, another story). We called at 11am, check out is Noon of course. they did get someone to come out, but the garage wouldn't accept payment from PAS, first flag. I had to go online to the garage website and make a $85 service call payment. Tech shows up at 2pm. Of course already have informed Disney of the situation, and they apologize, but still have to charge us another day, its another $137, but worse places to be stranded.
Tech gets us going, but i have to go on website and pay the full service. so i am out $450 and wondering what kind of warranty i got tangled up in.
submit all the receipts online as instructed, nothing. I start calling end of June and finally get a human (from the US!) things looking up, she is very nice, etc...
I get an email from her a week ago saying the checks in the mail. today, 7-14, the check comes in full less $50 deductable, including the $137 for the additional night at Disney. They even added the tax on the part that i forgot to add on our claim. Made me happy i chose the extended when we bought our Monty last month.

The "Black Pearl"-2017 3731FL Legacy Package
2017 F-450 Platinum, 6.7 PSD
team bradfield is offline   Reply With Quote