Thread: Sailun S637
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 03:59 AM   #1
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Sailun S637

The majority here seem to be pretty skeptical about the Sailun tires. Seems to be a G614 crowd .There is a thread on the fifth wheel forum on RV Net about Sailun tires , not a single negative reply, nor have I been able to find one. I have been researching these tires for awhile now . I have about year left on my G614's , and the price for new G614's are getting outrageous. Sailun will be my next tire on my fifth wheel , and at nearly 400-500 dollars per set cheaper, and getting better reviews then Goodyear has ever had.

I have said this before ,but we are paying for insurance on these Goodyear tires so when they blow up Goodyear will pay for damage to the trailer. Granted the failures seem to be less then a few years ago. I have insurance I don't need an extra $100.00 plus per tire .

Some seem skeptical that they would be hard to find if having to replace. They are available online with fast shipping if not found locally. Here in Utah I called Big O tires, and they had them in stock, and available when wanted. As this tire becomes more popular I have to think they will become even more available. Anyway the G614's are no longer the only game in town.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote