View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 02:44 AM   #2
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
These wonderful little machines do not have lint traps and get rid of the lint automatically.
Once in a while you find a little lint stuck to your Montana's wall under the vent.
The Splendide also balances itself so once you start it up you can almost forget it.
If you asked us what we like the most about our Montana over all our previous Fivers, Donna and I would both say it is the Splendide. We did at least one load a day and these things are so quiet the only time you know they are running is during the spin cycle and my front tripod helps dampen that as well. On our recent 6 week trip we found we had packed way more clothes and towels than we had to because for the last 20 years we had wasted so much time in laundromats.
Beautiful rig you have. I love those 3400s and I like to see you are pulling it with a TV that was made for units that big. I had a 2000 F350 SRW and loved that 7.3 PSD. I got hung with a lemon 6.0 with my 04 F350 . Ford took it back and let me order my 05 V10. So far it's great.
Take care and happy travels.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote