View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 09:27 AM   #15
Montana Man
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21963
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebds2019 View Post
Well, I made it easy for ourselves (I think). We have just bought a house in Las Vegas that we are going to move to in mid July and make our primary residence. We decided to sell our house in California. It will go on sale in about two weeks. Can't wait. Property taxes on our house in CA are $8k/yr. In Las Vegas, on our 2000 sq. ft. house on .55 acres it will be $1200/yr. And no state income tax.

During the brutal summer months we will travel around the country as we are both now fully retired. And there is plenty of room in the front of the property to put up a large covered carport type structure and keep the 5th wheel at the house all the time when not travelling.

We're 15 minutes from the Vegas strip and 15 minutes from the airport but from the back yard all you hear are birds. It's a dream come true.

And Friday morning we finally pick up our 2018 3810MS. It was supposed to be a week ago but it had a broken shower glass section and it took an extra week to get the new piece fabricated.

So much great stuff happening all at one I can hardly contain myself :-).

So fun for a change to share great things instead of 'OMG now this is broken' :-)

Rob
You are my hero! Making it out of CA alive is awesome. Enjoy the new stage in your lives and go wear out that new trailer!