View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 04:13 AM   #80
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

You all are missing the point.

We purchase a new car that had a shake in the front end. The manufacturer and dealer worked on that car for 2 years. They always gave us a loner when they were going to have the car for more than a day. The manufacturer sent 3 different teams of technicians and repairs it. After all of this the manufacturer told us they couldn’t fix it. They refunded the entire purchase price except the tax and title charges.

Now where do you suppose I purchased the replacement car!!!

The replacement care cost me $10,900 more and I made the check out to the same dealer.

This is an example of a responsible manufacturer and dealer.

When it comes to something like an RV it is unlikely there would be a loner available but if the dealer and Keystone had honored their warranty in reasonable manner I would have purchased the one I have ordered from a different manufacturer from them.

I don’t consider Keystone getting back to the dealer or owner in 30 days or longer to try to resolve an issue a reckonable effort.

In my case I paid $20,000 to have the repairs performed in order to make the trailer usable. I found out that Keystone had performed the same repair on the trailers by VIN that were produce in just front of and next one behind ours because the production line used the wrong fasteners

I blame Keystone for allowing a dealer to sell that didn’t have a functional service department and then refusing to allow another dealer to do the repairs after finding out the selling dealer didn’t have a service department.

The trailed on order is not coming from a Thor company.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote