View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 06:13 PM   #36
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
prndl,

We are not the boon docking type. You have way more courage than I do. I always want to find the best RV park and the best site I can get at that park, and reserve 3-5 months in advance for most of our trips. We will be staying in Seattle at the Blue Sky RV Park in Issaquah, WA, and then on Vancouver Island in Nanaimo, and then to Lake Shuswap at Cottonwood Cove RV Resort, and then on to Banff and stay at Tunnel Mountain Trailer Court, if i get thru in a few days to make reservations, since they will not let you make them yet, and then on to Coeur-D'-Alene at Waters Edge RV Resort etc. We will only be spending 10 days in Canada, because we will have already done a 3 week San Diego trip before that, and then after the Canada trip, we are planning on a big trip back to the east coast for a 2-3 months. Maybe some day we will be more gutsy, and boon dock, it's just that at around 58' and needing 50 amps if we want to run both A/C's, I'm not OK taking just any RV space?