View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 04:47 AM   #1
Mike117
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #16033
New member NW Washington

New Member from Ferndale, Wa. Purchased a 2014 High Country 343RL from a friend who used it 3 times. His wife had some medical issues. Have the truck set up to go. Have to retro fit my pole building for storage so the Monty can be out of the rain. These things are a little larger than when I first built the building 20 years ago to store it. 2 years of police work left then I and the wife can hit the road. I wasnt ready to buy and researching but this deal was to good to pass up. Always admired the Montana brand and researched other brands but it seemed like the price was good for what you are getting. Have been on the MOC for a few weeks and have obtained valuable information and some concerns about how these things are built. I have not had a chance to get out in it so hope for the best and hope no issues. Our old Alpenlite travel trailer was great but not enough room to live in for months on end. I tow with a Chevy 2007 2500 HD duramax. With short box, put the Pull Rite Super Glide. Worked like a champ even though it was expensive. Should have bought long box but at the time wasn't thinking big rig. Enjoy the site and hope to meet some of you in my travels.
Mike117 is offline   Reply With Quote