View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 06:57 AM   #39
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Rich,
Evidently the duct comes in two pieces of 20' each or maybe 16'. Both of my ducts are spliced above the kitchen. One is not quite perfect but the other is visably misaligned by 1/4 to 1/2 an inch with no tape visible. I cannot get a camera close enough as it is directly in the middle of a kitchen and bathroom vent.

Because I have a front living what is usually the smaller bedroom AC is actually cooling the living room Kitchen and Hallway. One thermostat is in the kitchen and the other in the bedroom. Since the ac's are using a common duct both are really cooling the entire coach if the bedroom door is open.

Many owners report factory damage and debris in ducts. I will also bet every 2016 high country may have ceiling vents with the collars too long blocking the airflow in the main duct.

Where did you get your door graphics. I have been looking for them, as the biggest heat radiation issue is my rear door window keeping the hall to the berdoom near 90 as there is no ceiling vent in that area.

Why in the world did Keystone make the roofs of the slides and main beige. White is far better. The same for dark body's. The main Kitchen slide in mine is the biggest heat issue. I have asked many dealers about a slide cover helping and they all tell me the cover has little effect on the roof heat of the slide. I may have to sacrifice a sheet to find out? Hope you are not headed to the SW in summer if yours can only hold 80 in Ohio where the Sun is dim.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote