Thread: Montana 3820 FK
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 04:49 PM   #16
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
We have had our 2017 3820FK since August 5th. We have gone on two trips, each about 2,500 miles, and about 7-8 stops each. We love it. Sure there are small things that still need to be fixed, like a couple of the day night shades, that don't work properly, or an outside light that lost it's lens the first trip, etc. We have not run into a storage problem yet, and I guess if you are full timers, you need to tow a storage trailer behind you? :-) Seriously, I can't imagine being a full timer, so if that is what you are going to do, skip the combo Splendide washer/dryer in the bedroom, and do all of your laundry at the RV sites? I agree with the front windshield, I just bought one of those Camping World 7 foot collapsible ladders, that are only 4" x 4" x 7 feet, and get up and hit the window with windex once we are at every new destination, and then we can peer into everything going on in the world around us from that huge front window. We have had nothing but great compliments about our rig. Since we have two Golden Retrievers that travel with us, it gets a bit tight in the bedroom with the King size bed and them all wanting to share the same space, so after about 15 minutes of cuddle time with them, they have to go to their own beds on the floor at the foot of the bed. Also we keep the kitchen table at a 45 degree angle so we both can get in and out at all times with no troubles.