View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 09:56 AM   #37
Dmcgrew
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13564
That is so typical, I took my 2013 3402 RL in prior to leaving on our trip the end of August. I told them the gray tank was broken as I saw the crack with hair hanging out when I replaced the screws holding the underbelly up with stainless steel screws. He said they tested it and found no leaks. I questioned him about it and he stated that the tech tested it a second time, at an additional $150.00 fee. Now I am on the trip and guess what the gray tank is leaking and not just a little. We left Boise, ID 6 weeks ago and will be in Maine tomorrow. All the camp grounds are starting to close so will be heading south to Pensicola Florida for December and January. Will attempt to get the tank fixed while there. Does anyone know of a good repair shop in the Pensicola area?

This is my second tank failure, first was the black tank and was a much bigger problem. This is only a minor inconvenience so far but still needs repaired. Stongly considering a better aftermarket tank if cost and time is not prohibitive
Dmcgrew is offline   Reply With Quote