View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 08:36 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
While at a previous Fall Rally I asked the Lippert Reps there if I could put a 2" hitch on the back of my 3582RL and they told me a flat out "NO" yet a good friend of mine had the same model but in the Big Sky and he put one on with no problems and they put it on at a business right across the street from Lippert headquarters. I would prefer one that has the double hitch for better stability and sturdiness. For some reason the Lippert folks told me that it was impossible to put said hitch on my unit. I asked why and they could not give me an answer. I do know that if the frame is compromised at all by putting on a hitch it can void the frame warranty. Since mine is a 2013 model I'm thinking the warranty is up on it by now and I should be able to do what I want BUT who knows. I'm going to try again this year at the Fall Rally and see if I get the same answer and if I do I'll ask why a hitch company right across the street can put one on and guarantee the installation for warranty of the frame. We'll see what happens.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote