Thread: Disney World
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 07:22 AM   #15
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Hi Robin - I have worked at Disney World since late January but it is also my very first visit to Disney. Carol and I have been to all of the parks at least once, except for Epcot, so we know nothing about it. The one thing that I do know is that this is Spring Break and all of the parks are extremely loaded with people and busy. The lines are long. All of the parks are great for kids but I believe that Magic Kingdom is the place to take the kids (of all ages) first because this is where the magic seems the most prevalent. The kids will love the atmosphere and you will really enjoy the Hall of Presidents. Animal Kingdom is great.
You can take a Safari ride through a similated African land that is full of live animals from the Dark Continent. Our ride was slowed by an inquisitive Ostrich that stopped in the road right in front of us to get a better peek at us. While here you must see "It's tough being a bug" a 3D presentation that you will not believe how real and close the characters seem to be to you. Disney Hollywood Studios is a fantastic place where you can see how Indiana Jones did a lot of his trickery in his films. It also has has an attraction that shows how Hollywood does its stunt driving stunts in the movies. There are meet the characters spots in each park where the kids can meet Micky, Goofy, The Power Rangers, etc up close and personal. Sorry I can't tell you about Epcot but maybe someone else will come along and tell you about it. Carol lived in California many years ago and had attended Disneyland. She was amazed at how much more this place was than Disneyland. If I can be of more help, please e-mail or PM and I will try. (Carol says that I am very trying) - Jim
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote