View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 03:32 PM   #39
Ma and Pa Wilson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6621
This is to all of you that sent through such great words of encouragement and prayers for us . We are sorry we had not got back to you sooner but I had never done much on the forums and Carol and Al were able to get us back onto the system just today 1/15/08. Just to clear up a couple things, we were not about to be hit head on. The other driver came across the road on a 4 lane at a crossroad and was planning to turn south, the same way we were going. If he would have stayed in the inside lane there would have been no problem. He however came over into our lane and I had to swerve to the right to avoid hitting him. I stayed on the berm for a ways, then lost control and went into the ditch and out in a farmers field about 6 feet. The RV fell over on it's side just as we came to a stop and then pulled the truck over with it. We thank God we didn't have a scratch. We used the insurance from the company the other guy was driving for and it did a pretty good job. We are now in a 2008 3400RL 10th anniversary Edition. Our truck was fixed for about $11,000.. Our new 3400 came out of the plant at Goshen on 12/11/07 and arrived on our lot here in Mission Tx on 12/21/07 just ten days later. We purchased it through Walnut Ridge RV Sales in New Castle In where we purchased our 06 Montana. Thanks again for all your concerns. We may post a few pictures as soon as we find out how. Ma & Pa Wilson
Ma and Pa Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote