View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM   #7
Mel B.
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19469
Full time

Quote:
Originally Posted by adams7806 View Post
I'm still trying to convince my husband to become full timers. I even agreed that we could rent out our house so that we have it to come back to eventually! He's just not on board yet. We've been on 3-4 month trips so I don't think it would be that different, but I guess i just have to wait for him to be comfortable with it.
I'm trying to convince my wife, but she wants to sell the house. I want to rent it out for two reasons, If we gave a family a good deal on rent we would still clear $1000 a month after the mortgage is payed each month. And were not rich and the way property values are climbing, I would hate to be in my 60's or 70's and house shopping, should we decide not to full time anymore. I admire you people that sell everything and go. I'm only 56 but men die young in my family, so if something happend to me my wife would have a house to come back to.
Mel