View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:24 PM   #7
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

I find it interesting that YOU -- WE pay for dealer prep and shipping of your trailer to your dealer ( they relay drag it across the U.S. to California by a contract driver ) who might I mention, knows how well he took precautions from driving over or around pot holes ect. ect.
I place most of the blame on the dealer as far as the little things that should have been fixed at the prep, prior to accepting the new trailer. the other thing is they always have you look at the unit after the papers are all signed sealed and delivered. it should happen before the trailer is signed off. that way if they have to fix the trailers problems first it should be quicker because no payments are being made because the final papers are still on hold. I made 1.5 payments on my 2980RL before I even got to take it home. because of the waiting for approval form Keystone or the no brainer that ordered the wrong parts, and had to do it all over again.

I through purging.

TT2
That is a lesson learned..The paper's are NOT signed until the customer is completely satisfied with the unit.

I will have a credit union draft made out for the amount and UNSIGNED.It will get signed when we are satisfied..it has worked before..You would be surprised at what the dealer will do or say (in writing) to get you to sign that 40K check.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote