View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 03:09 PM   #5
Montana_2785
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2785
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Wordsmith

[...]

Personally, I have owned three RVs, and had small problems with all. My parents had four and also expereinced small problems. I really believe it is the nature of the beast. [...]
Sue,

Think about what would happen to your house if you started draging it down the road all over the country. Things will break and fall off given enough time & bumps. There will almost always be SOMETHING no matter what brand. That said, with Montana you get:

1) A factory that appears to be trying very hard to be responsive to their customer base. There are things that are wrong on our 2002 that are right on the new 2005's.

2) Above average customer service when things do go wrong. Still doesn't help if you are one of the few who don't think that you are geting the service you think you should have.... but it accounts for some of the horror stories.

3) Very good bang-for-the-buck in the Montana line.

4) This forum which is VERY helpful to one & all. Many brands don't have this good a support group.

And as Wordsmith says, no matter who's RV you get you gotta keep them up or else...

Happy hunting.

Eric
Montana_2785 is offline   Reply With Quote