View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #5
luvmywestie
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11479
Ozz- that sounds great! I'll have to Google that park! We are leaving here at the end of this month and are working on a plan for March. We were thinking of stopping at the Fountain of Youth hot springs, and also thought about the Hemet area before heading back to the Pacific NW.

DarMar- it is a very nice park, and there are a lot of other activities besides golfing. DH golfs but I don't and I am having fun with the pool, hot tub, dancing and crafts. It has a great dog park and we have 2 pups that like having a grassy place to run and play. They just notified everyone that they are raising the price next year to $675 a month from $560. That's quite a raise!

We aren't planning to return next year and want to try out other places. The golf course is ok but not THAT great, and is expensive, and DH doesn't feel the NEED to play, he just likes to have a good time and laugh at himself, so being on a golf resort isn't necessary for us either. I think the main focus here is golfing and we might actually be happier somewhere it isn't such a big deal. I thought having green grass around would help me with the lack of green, but have since changed my mind on that.

luvmywestie is offline   Reply With Quote