View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #9
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
www.greasecar.com these folk's make the conversion kits for trucks and cars. The older diesel cars are easier to convert to veggie oil that the newer vehicles. However the newer vehicles handle BIO-DIESEL very well. That is veggie oil that is converted to diesel. it just takes two additives. From the Cummins folk's they have OKed the Cummins diesel for B20 meaning 20% bio diesel with 80% regular diesel. MUDCHIEF has relation running 100% bio and have been for years. I know of two folk's that are running 100% bio in there trucks and have been for three years. WHEN YOU GET THEM TALKING THEY JUST SMILE....ACTUALLY if you check several of the bio diesel site's you will find that the lub qualities of the bio is much much better for your engine then regular diesel. If you get on e bay there are several bio diesel systems up for sale. The one guy in Missouri always has some, I contacted him and he said I was welcome to come down and he would give me all the instructions and make enough for my tank to drive back on.. It's getting the that point, I might take him up on that. Actually someone should start doing instruction and demo's of bio-diesel at the rallys...............safe travels John
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote