View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:38 PM   #9
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxDually View Post
I have the aluminum wheels and never rotate. That being said if I ever buy another new truck I will never get aluminum wheels again. Not because of the rotation issue, but because of the damage issue when buying new tires. Trying to find a tire place that 1st. can handle/ balance dually wheels and 2nd not damage aluminum wheels is very hard.
Goodyear gouged one of my front alum. wheels and refused to pay for it. I almost got into a fight with the owner and had to leave before I got arrested. Then Sams Club damaged one of my rear alum wheels but they paid for it. I dred when it comes time to buy tires for that reason...
I have had many trucks with aluminum wheels and have had many tires installed on them without any issues (just had 7 new tires installed on truck in sig ). I think you need to find a more reputable place to give your business to.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote