View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:00 PM   #6
Dusters
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19305
I have a 2016 model 3820FK and got it for the distinct 3 room concept with the Kitchen being the best seat in the morning, drinking coffee from above most trailers, enjoying the view. We are not full timers, so this is a model that is restrictive in basement storage. I have a generator in the front box and a small size storage that is as wide as the trailer. Under the bed, with an outside door for my electric cord. The bedroom king mattress is hard to make in the morning, due to very limited space around the bed and the closet for a washer/dryer would be difficult to use. The buffet seating and table may wear on you with cushions, refrig door and table rotation. The 40 foot trailer is a challenge to get in most of the parks with the sofa slides extending 38 to 40 inches into the utilities on both sides. I run with a 2014 Chevy Long bed Duramax 2500 HD assisted by air bags. The trailer is 12.1K, weighed today on the scales in Oregon. We sort of made our bed with this investment and use it for the Spring and then early Fall time.