View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 08:05 PM   #8
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
We put up the Monte Home two years ago. It is a pole barn BUT it has 16 foot walls and clearance inside with steel on both the inside and out. It has 6 inch space between the two walls with bat insulation between and a foot of blow-in insulation in the ceiling. It has 14 foot doors on each end so we can pull in one end and out the other. It has a fifty amp RV power on one wall, a 30 amp RV power on the other and another 30 amp outside one of the rollup doors. It also has regular power outlets every 12 ft inside and one on each side of the building outside. The building is 50 ft wide and 72 ft long. I can actually park three Montana's in the building(or two with the slides out) and a couple tow vehicles besides my compact tractor and most of the equipment for it also and still have room to move around with 9 ft shelving on one wall, 7 ft shelving partially on the other wall and a small workshop on that same wall. I don't have it heated and cooled YET but it may be in the future. LOL No water inside but it does have a outdoor faucet outside next to the main entrance door. Sorry don't have any pictures but you're invited to come out and view it in person if you like! LOL
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote