View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #40
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Keystone/Montana will only work through a dealer. That is their business model and you won't be able to change it. They have the dealer do the measurements, pictures and documentation they want. Just like bad tires, picking a bad dealer hurts. You have a coupe of choices that you might try:

1. Call Keystone and have them identify another dealer which will do the diagnosis they want. Yea, you are going to have to get the RV to them.

2. Have Keystone/Montana tow the RV to a repair facility and return it. They will want to pick it up at a dealer. Perhaps your local dealer will do the measurements required with no expectation of fixing the frame issue. Most dealers are not equipped to do that anyway.

3. Go to the rally in Goshen and talk to the service guys directly.

With my frame issue, I dropped the RV at my dealer, and a hour later a hauler picked it up and took it Pendlelton, OR (they have a factory there) where they fixed it. Then Keystone/Montana had it towed back to my dealer. Admittedly both my dealer and I had conversations with customer and dealer relations. That is why a supportive dealer is so important.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote