View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 03:45 AM   #35
Golfmedik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18474
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dieselguy

You stated the side skirts although no big deal need fixed ... crap ... this whole thing would be a big deal to me. Seeing a dealer shore up a unit before they even put it on their lot and go on to say it is a recurring issue straight from the factory would be a big deal to me as well. I realize you're mentally trying to downplay some of this to keep from popping a cork and I'm no help. We pay a pile of money for these units and I feel not even making it to the dealers in one piece is just sad. Best of luck with your delima.
In the grand scheme of things you are CORRECT on all fronts. Good thing this didn't happen 15 years ago or I would be needing bail money already! I'll throw this out there, when the side skirt and trim is off to where you can see the staples, it is RIDICULOUS and a wonder that they even stay on to get off the lot! Oh well, I'm sure if they frequent this forum anymore, they've already figured out who I am, which doesn't bother me in the least. I would just like some communication from them. So far, I'm not impressed with the quality of workmanship in these "high end" campers. Both of my Sandpipers and Vortex TH have had much better quality of work.