View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 08:03 AM   #8
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Parrothead:

Looks like you are very familiar with the area since you are from Hemet. Do you have a park or two to recommend in the Hemet area? My boys and I used to hunt in the Hemet area in the late 60's and early 70's. Now that area is much more developed. There appears to be some resorts/parks that cater to snow birds in the Hemet area.I don't recall if the Hemet area gets some of the air pollution from the LA basin or not. The nice thing about the Hemet/Temecula area is we would be within 90 miles or so of many relatives and friends.

In reveiwing some of the parks in the Temecula area your concern about no concrete is of concern to us as well. As one goes further South into North San Diego County the typical space width becomes quite narrow. That I think would drive us up the wall. One of the parks we looked at in Casa Grande, AZ has a typical space width of 40'. Now that is more like it. We are willing to pay a little more to get something nice since we don't want to feel like we are packed in a Sardine Can. Rancho Corrido may be a bit higher than what is comfortable.
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote