Thread: Sailun S637
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 09:48 AM   #207
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
My 1st set was 4 1/2 years old and had about 20,000 miles on them. I wasn't planning on getting another set till the fall but my utility trailer needed tires now so i installed the old sailuns on the utility trailer and bought a new set for the rv. I have NO complaints at all with the sailuns except they are tougher than the wheels on account i had 2 wheels crack in the last 2 years so i replaced all the wheels. This goes to show you how tough the tires are and how weak the wheels are.These tires are cheaper than when i bought my first set on account of the 10% off and free shipping which saves you about 30.00 per tire not counting the sales tax savings which is another 8.00 or so, depending on your states sales tax rate.

Thanks,good to hear. Got 4 years before I need to replace my Sailuns.I go 6 years.

Thats a great price, when I bought mine locally said ,and done was just a little cheaper then Simpletire, after mounting ,and balancing. Now unless the price locally has gone down it looks to be about $60-70 cheaper depending on mounting ,and balancing after ordering.

I'll look online the next time around ,but have a feeling I can do just as well locally with a price match ,as before. Less hassle buying locally. What is the cost for mounting ,and balancing taking them to a tire shop.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote