View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 04:01 PM   #13
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
Quote:
Originally Posted by CADman_KS View Post
While I don't disagree with having them fix it, I don't see that happening at the state lake we frequent. We're lucky if we can get them out there to change a bad breaker. And the guy who does come and work on it, is only going to change the breaker. He doesn't know anything about the wiring inside the box or how to fix it. I probably know more about what's going on inside of the box than he does, and I'm not an electrician by any means, but have wired my fair number of projects.

The part that I have a hard time wrapping my head around is how the wiring at the pedestal is wrong. I realize it could have a loose ground or neutral, but actually having it wired wrong seems like something that should or could never happen. I suppose it does though...
All I can say about that is that I would not be going to any campground who does not take there electric service seriously.

Our group had a power issue at the campground we go to on Memorial day and Labor day weekends. We had the issue on memorial day, and was fixed well before we went on Labor day.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote