View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Many Miles for Us, Thus Far

Cathy gave me a report this morning that says we have pulled our Montana 10,800 miles and stayed in 45 RV parks in 12 states and 2 Provinces of Canada since we have been fulltiming. We started this adventure in Jun of '07 and see no end. We have put an additional 15k on our TV since then so that would be over 25k in 14 months, Whew! No wonder I'm tired.... This may not seem like much to some of you but remember, we lived in Alaska for the last 14 years and without driving out of there, except in Jun '07, one does not put on many miles there.

We have decided we will probably turn left when we get to Nashville after the Fally rally in Goshen and see what the fuss in Florida is all about, then next spring will head up the eastern seaboard to see how you east coast folks live. After that ??????? Of course, We keep vascilating between west coast and east coast, but figure, with the cost of gas and living and no stick home anywhere, that we may save some money by starting our trip next year from the east instead of the west. This will mean not seeing family this year but I think they can live without us another year.

We will try and stay in as many 1000 Trails, RPI, SKP, Mil Fam Camps, Enjoy America and Good Sam, with an ocassional KOA, CG as much as possible. If anyone has any suggestions, we are all ears....

Hope to meet alot of you folks as we travel. We will firm up our plans as we go along......

See you on the road!!!!!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote