Thread: WE DID IT!!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
WE DID IT!!

Has been an exciting day. We have been looking at the new Big Sky and decided it was time to make a decision. Since this will be our third Montana we decided to order exactly what we wanted. So today we placed our order for a new Big Sky 340 RLQ with the painted/decal graphics. Loved the looks of EXNAVYDIVERS new unit. We are getting the Aspen Forrest decor. The order is going in with the dealer's order for the Tampa Show and expected delivery of our unit is approximately first of December. We went with the 340 RLQ because we really like the floorplan of our 3475RL and the 340 was the closest. I still miss the larger kitchen area we had in our 3295RK, but think the 340RLQ Big Sky is a nice compromise with the extra kitchen slide. This will probably be our last unit for several years so we took more time deciding exactly what we wanted. Not looking forward to moving everything from one unit to the other (I remember doing that two years ago and saying "never again"...but when Tom offered to trade for the Big Sky, I just couldn't resist.

It is so nice to have that excited feeling of waiting for a new unit back. Will keep you all posted and let you all know when we take delivery. If you are in the Orlando area when we get it you are welcome to come by and admire it with us!! LOL
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote