View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 AM   #3
CaptnJohn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19865
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb View Post
These Thor products used the most cheapest trash they can find!. My carpet is the same way. The plastic moulding outside has disintegrated in the sun. Lots of issues... so far in our travels I have met 3 couples who want a Montana. They ask, " how do you like your Montana?". We proceed to tell them about the cheap products used in the rv. About how long it sits at the dealer eating away at the stingy 1 year warranty. About toilet issues, cable valves, cheap picture board, cheap carpet, denting stainless steel fridge doors, etc etc. The total lack of care and support from Keystone... These people decided not to go with a Montana.. I told them to look up the parent company and if it's THOR TO STAY AWAY!.
Go to the Forest River forums and there are many posts like this. We had a Cougar with only 1 minor warranty item. Now in our Montana with a short list of adjustments I'd take care of myself but returning for slide toppers and will let the dealer adjust.
Poster should tell those 3 couples to just stay home. Every unit will need something(s), Airstream to Prevost. If unwilling to do the things best they rent an apartment.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote