Thread: Hopeful Owners
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 03:14 PM   #6
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Hi Danette and Fred
Welcome. Keep looking, to into each unit, sit down and imagine your morning, your evening, your down time. Do you have others that will travel with you or visit you. We looked for about five years at the Montanas. We had fallen in love with the 3295 because it was the first unit we ever saw that had a place for computer. This was five years ago. When we finally got a dealer that would work with us (we were self-employed for many years and credit companies don't SE) he had a 3400 on the lot. We loved it and still do but if the deal had not been right we would have taken the 3205. We also liked the front LR model but it didn't have a desk.
Side Note - We have a daughter name Denette - she has 3 sisters, Denise, Dynell and Dalene. All of them the first syllable is the same. ( I know I'm nuts but once you start it you have to keep going or someone will be hurt). Also my grandmother's maiden name was McKee. My great-great grandfather homesteaded in Kansas and there is a family cemetery in Hallowell Kansas for the McKee family. James McKee was one of the ancestors. Any connection?
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote