View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
jretz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6321
Monty's New Home

This weekend we took the Montana to its summer home in Midpines CA, between Mariposa, CA and Yosemite.

I will be working in Yosemite through September, Carolyn has to stay in the Valley until she sells the house and retires (hopefully this summer). I had a hard time finding a place for the Monty here. The RV parks in the area do not have monthly rates and the daily rates are prohibitive for long term (they would have taken my whole paycheck and then some). Through a contact at the Park I found this site. The property owner has a Bed and Breakfast in Midpines, CA. and this property is next to it. They have 2 RV spots on it and maintain it like a park like setting. The monthly rate is great and I pay electric and phone. Carolyn will be coming up on weekends to get away from the Valley heat and enjoy the quite and solitude.

It is going to be hard spending my summer living in this beautiful area and having to work hiking in Yosemite, hiking along the Merced and Tuolume Rivers as well as some 4 day backpacking trips to the back country. It's a rough job but someones got to do it.

Here are a couple of photos of the new home and a link to a few more.

The New Home:

My Neighbors:

Photo Album:
http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...tzer/Midpines/
jretz is offline   Reply With Quote