View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 04:06 AM   #10
Susantr
Established Member

M.O.C. #6813
Thanks, Ozz! I hope I can describe this so it makes sense. Our bars (4 of them) are in a rectangular-shape near the window, 2 rows of 2. We're thinking they are designed to tie down the "end table." Because they are so close together and close to the window, we haven't been able to figure out how to tie the chair down to them and not have it move. DH says we need a bar closer to the center of the room, so that one bar is on either side of the chair, instead of both bars close together on one side of the chair.

Does this make sense? We've tried tying the chair down with straps to the bars, but because the bars are so close together, the chair still turns. DH is talking about drilling holes in the chair "works" and putting a "pin" in place to keep it from rocking/gliding/rotating while in motion. But says that will mean turning the chair over to pin it or unpin it...

Not having seen the unit with the chairs tied down, I'm at a loss to envision how this should look ...

I like havng both chairs, he's happy with one (of course, it will be HIS chair and I'll have to find someplace else!!)...

For the person who needed the remote control "pocket" for the "man" chair, how about making one that goes over the arm of the chair?
Susantr is offline   Reply With Quote