View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #1
Wally Dad
Established Member

M.O.C. #20592
Collision Repair

On our way south for the winter through Indiana, I was forced to detour off of a main road due to construction. The detour was twisting and narrow. I cut a tight turn too closely and ended up dragging the right side of our 5th wheel through a ditch. It bent a jack and caused quite a bit of cosmetic damage to the right rear quarter. The rear cap was also separated causing the inner wall to separate and dislodge the picture window.

What a mess! We were devastated and were at a total loss as to what to do. Where do we take it for repair? Fortunately, this leg of our journey was near our daughter's so we had a place to stay. We called several "RV" dealers and all were booked and could not even look at the trailer for a month.

I then stumbled upon Cliffords Paint and Collision in Louisville in my online searching. Not only do they specialize in fiberglass and RV repair, they were only 20 minutes from where I had parked the trailer for the night. I called the next day and spoke with Paul and he asked us to bring the trailer in that afternoon.

Long story short, we were so lucky to have found these outstanding professionals. Within a month, we were back on the road looking better than new! Their attention to detail was amazing and they really stepped up and went beyond our expectations. Paul kept us updated on progress on a regular basis. No wonder they have been in business for nearly 100 years!

If you are in the Kentuckiana area, or even if you are a bit further out, this is the place to call for your collision repairs!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0747.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	4887   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0753.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	4888   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7376.jpg
Views:	73