Old 07-25-2023, 03:13 PM   #13
Griller
Established Member

M.O.C. #29611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Bird View Post
Please read the below in it's entirety.
The Keystone Tech Visit program has changed

To all attendees of the MOC North American Fall Rally.
We know that this new program will present a change with what our seasoned Rally attendees are accustomed to having with a Tech Visit. The Tech Visit program as we know it is forever changed and will be replaced with the new Keystone Learning Lab. This new program will help supply answers to your questions as well as help you with maintaining the Safety, Dependability and Longevity of your beautiful Montana.

Keystone RV’s all new “Learning Lab” is an exciting new program that will be introduced at this year’s MOC Rally. The “Learning Lab” is designed to help customers know their RV better, become equipped to manage simple repairs themselves, and to empower Keystone customers with knowledge. Please be sure to sign up and spend 20 minutes with a Keystone Product Manager. Each of these Product Managers have a wealth of knowledge to help you “Camp Better.”

If you choose to request a 20-minute Product Manager visit, it is important that you are well prepared for your visit, just follow the steps listed below.

1) When signing up, there will be a limit of no more than two concerns listed for each Montana.
(Sign up will be posted on the Forum in the future.)
2) You will receive a call at the cell phone number listed at the time of sign up, prior to your appointment.
3) Failure to adhere to your appointment time and the 20 Minute time limit may cause others not to receive their 20 minutes, due to limited time requirements.
4) If an issue is determined to require immediate attention, Safety or Structural, Keystone Service Repair Operations will be at once involved to determine the best course of action.

A major source of information on your Montana is the “My Keystone App.” This app offers a host of, Do It Yourself repairs, Technical Advice, Evaluate a particular situation, and How To’s.
Registration is easy at, My Keystone RV App - Keystone RV

The 2023 Wagon Master Team is grateful to Keystone for providing the new “Learning Lab” program to all Rally attendees. We totally appreciate everyone’s cooperation with this new program from Keystone. This program offers us all an opportunity that will help us “Camp Better” and maintain our beautiful Montana’s.
Thank you!

Information required to participate in this program.

You will be allowed to submit 2 RV problem issues. The final date information will be accepted is 23 August 2023

Please provide the following:

Name: (Full name. No Screen names please)

Date of Arrival:

VIN: last 8 of your VIN

Issue 1: Short description

Issue 2: Short description

Again the suspense date is 23 August 2023

[Click here to Sign Up by Aug 23rd]
I tried to sign up for the keystone Rv tech site and it wouldn’t let me