View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:31 PM   #17
Travelling Three
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19003
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunnerTR21 View Post
Our rig has never been truly level using the auto level since we bought it 2 months ago. It is in the RV garage hooked to shore power. I manually leveled it this afternoon. Now I am try to zero calibrate. I have been trying to zero calibrate the auto leveling system for the last hour and a half. No joy.

Here is what I have been doing:

1. Panel in OFF mode
2. Press Front button 10 times
3. Press Rear button 10 times

I get nothing. I've tried fast button press, slow button press, no hesitation between front and rear, slight hesitation between front and rear and still no response. I've looked at some of the historical posts on this forum and tried other things like one person said they pressed the buttons 11 times. I tried 5 times as seen somewhere else. Still no results. Ive also put the panel in Manual mode then turned it off to start the procedure and that did nothing to help my cause.

So, what am I missing? I know I can always manually level the rig but I want to zero calibrate it. Anybody got any ideas? My fingers are getting sore.
The directions say depress the front and Rear buttons fast, they should read "Really Fast" or machine gun speed. Try depressing both buttons, 10 times as fast as you can making sure your fully depressing the buttons. It took me a couple of times before I got my montana to zero calibrate.
Travelling Three is offline   Reply With Quote