View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #8
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
We have had several TTs and 5ers. Things like cheap faucets are a replacement given. What I have found is that these original parts are plastic, there may be a 'standard' part that will fix it but that still wont correct the underlying problem of poor parts. Keystone as well as about every other brand I've looked at have about the same component parts tho arranged a bit differently. My usual fix for low buck items like a faucet is a trip to HD/Lowe's since my dealer is 3+ hours away and the unit is well out of warranty. As far as customer service - I found with ours that if a dealer does his job, and ours did on the very few warranty items the problems are minimized

Now, that faucet - any swiveling American Standard (my usual choice) Delta, Moen, etc will fit and the prics are what your billfold will bear. Ours ended up being a 'last year's American Standard model, reduced from , IIRC,~$150 to, ~$100 at Lowe's. A fantastic faucet in comparuson

A faucet is a bolt on part. You will need a pair of feed line adapter fittings, also available at HD/Lowe's. You also need to consider height as well as spigot reach plus whether it will fit a single hole counter.
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote