Thread: Sewer solution
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:19 AM   #18
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Mike--thanks for the info--and glad to hear that that 3/4" hose can handle the water volume from the washing machine. By the way, did you buy one of the extra 10" hoses? And how would you handle one of those situations where, like at Goshen, you need to reach 30' to the sewer drain connection?

Another question occurred to me that I hope someone can answer about this device. In order to power the device, you obvoiusly need a "grey" water hose from the CG water supply in addition to the hose they supply that goes from the device to the sewer drain. If you are going to use the black tank flush system at the same time, does that mean you need a second grey water hose coming from the CG hookup? Is there any way to use that coiled up OEM "external shower" hose and hook it up to the black tank flush connection? Or would it make sense to temporarily disconnect the drinking water hose from it's hookup to the rig and hook it up to the black tank flush (although personally I don't like the idea of that hose touching the black tank system).
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote