View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #24
77fixer

M.O.C. #22535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusters View Post
The dealership down here Tacoma, told me they had to rewire my circuit to take the Norcold refer out of the fan circuit. Before I knew it was a fan problem, I would go outside and power down the entire unit to include the batteries, pull the ac plug of the refer and an additional connector and did a computer type reboot with the power. It would come back up and work fine, that is until I inadvertently used the exhaust fans for air flow while we were away.
I am trying to find out what was done to rewire the circuit. I have a 2016 3820FK and the fridge is shutting off with a code of "lo dc". This has happened at least twice in the last couple weeks. I believe the fan in the kitchen has been on each time.
I mentioned this "internal bulletin" to my dealer and they suggested calling Keystone. I then called Keystone Customer Service, but they don't show recalls/bulletins for my VIN. We are in this full time and I would rather take care of it myself than drive 3 hours to my dealer and wait for them to figure it out.

Thanks,
Brett
77fixer is offline   Reply With Quote