View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #56
Last2Die
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22986
Nice !! I actually had to find a shop to bend the axels to put them into alignment. I also had to get 4 new tires, and redo the bearings since the factory did such a poor job during installation. Even with the local CW Service Manager stating for my axels to be that far out of alignment I would need to be driving 80 mph in reverse (since the rear axels were further out of alignment then the front) and hit a curb. Keystone basically told me to go pound sand. Wont respond to me or to Trailer Life Magazine, who took on my situation in an attempt to help. first and last Keystone product, just leaves a bad taste in your mouth im sure my situation is not common. about 1700.00 later the axles are perfect and new tires, gotta love my brand newish fixer upper (I did buy it new) fun times !!
2018 3920fb 2020 GMC Denali 3500 4x4 Duramax, 10 speed Allison. LB SRW, Firestone air bags with Airlift wireless onboard compressor. Anderson Ultimate Hitch. MX4 folding cover. 50gal titan in bed transfer tank. Onan 6500 lp genset installed by me ! Had: 2 HF 3500 Inverters with Parallel Kit
Last2Die is offline   Reply With Quote