View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #31
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

As mentioned I think it would be more of a personal choice. We had 4 different travel trailers and then we went to a class A. I must say we got a bargain on it but it was considered more of an older one at that time (1990 model) than what I was used to. Our trailers we had were much older than that but kept up well. Anyway the 37’ M/H had a lot of problems that we had to deal with. I almost feel like I’m comparing apples to oranges when I think about the problems we had. M/H does definitely have an advantage in some ways with all of the conveniences that come with them. For us it was cumbersome to try and drive it. It was big and it felt like it took way more of the road than I had room for. Nothing ever felt better than when I was towing a pull behind. Now when I got the fifth wheel it was like towing in heaven. There is no comparison to how much better it was and how much easier the towing experience became.